Tuesday, January 4, 2011

November 2010

This month was fairly uneventful. I watched Kaleb one day...that boy is a HOOT!!! I love watching him and Hadley play together! They can be a little mischevious at times, but mostly I just laugh at them! I tried to sneek and take some pictures of them as they play, but one of them would always see me and then the picture wouldn't be as cute because then they would both be looking at me.

We took the girls to House of Bounce in the mall right by our house one day. They LOVE going there! We like to go to Macaroo Gym's, which is the same thing just a lot bigger and lot more expensive, but House of Bounce is fun, less busy, and a lot cheaper! We all have a blast every time we go!











Here are some thing that the girls end up doing when they are around their dad...goofing around!!
Dad giving them a bath...






Dad cleaning up the yard...


I love the colors of the trees right now! We have one tree right out the back door of our house that was just BEAUTIFUL!! I had to take a picture of it!




I also started daycare this month! I was a little leery at first, but it has been great! Right now I have two kiddos that I watch, brother and sister, 5-year-old girl and 1-year-old boy. They are super well-behaved and I enjoy working with their mom! Another plus is that my girls and them get along very well and they play very well together too!



No comments:

Post a Comment