Wednesday, January 2, 2013

November 2012

This month has not been all that eventful and I have been lazy and didn’t get a post up. So, here I go. Aspen got Student of the Month this month!! She got a T-shirt, gift certificates to Golden Corral and Sonic, and a special lunch for her and a guest. Dad got to be her guest cuz mom was stuck at home with daycare :( She was so happy and I am so proud of her!!
  
 Aspen also had a school program where her and the rest of the Kindergarten and 1st Grade performed the book “Mortimer”. It was really cute and Aspen did so good up on stage singing her heart out and standing quietly while others were speaking. Mom and Dad were definitely proud!
 
 Chett turned 5 months old this month.
 
He finally rolled over all by himself!


Really, the only other thing that went on this month was Thanksgiving. We had our get-together this year with the Johnson (Boman) family. We had a good sized group and lots of really yummy food. Grandpa Barry deep fried a turkey again…the ONLY way to have turkey…and it was delicious! We hung out for a while and Jeannette took some family pictures for us. LOVE having a great photographer as such a great friend!
 
  

She also took some pics of the girls by themselves, but I haven't gotten them yet. 
Then we headed home to get the kids in bed and I got ready to go Black Friday shopping. Yes, I am a little crazy to want to go Black Friday shopping, but there are some deals that are just too hard to pass up! I didn’t have very many things that I wanted to get this year, but I did get some new release movies for UNDER $5!! I got home with my buys and then ended up going back out with my niece and sister-in-law, but then Chett got hungry and Aspen and Hadley were mad that I wanted to leave again, so I didn’t stay out very late. I got what I wanted to though and had fun doing it.

 We had a lot of family Christmas shopping trips this month. I think we ended up playing more than shopping though…LOL!
 
Love my little Gomer Pile :)


We had a lot of fun together even if we didn’t do much shopping!

 Here are some random pictures from the month.


I think this picture makes him look like Grandpa Barry with his Hawaiian shirt on. All he needs to complete the picture is a little bit of chest hair poking out the top of his shirt...HA!
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment