Thursday, August 19, 2010

Growing up too fast!!


Today was Aspen's first day of preschool! She was so excited to go this morning, she kept asking me if it was time to leave yet. She goes to a preschool just down the road from our house called Exploration Station. If you ask her where she goes to school she will say at the "Red Door"...





It is actually so close that Hadley and I are going to be able to walk there to pick her up in the afternoon. (We will take the wagon so we don't have any tantrums.) For now, she is in the 3-year-old class but she is going to do her placement testing to see if she can move up to the 4-year-old class, which is set up more like an actual Kindergarted class, soon. She gets to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 3:30.

I am so excited for her to be able to interact with more kids her age and to keep feeding her mind that is so hungry for new and exciting things! I am so grateful that she is so willing and eager to learn new things! I hope all goes well for her and that she enjoys her time there...I know she will!


1 comment:

  1. WOW she is cute...I can't believe she is old enough for this! I haven't even met her yet!!

    ReplyDelete